IMPORTANT! DO NOT PUNCTURE, CUT OR REMOVE FILM BEFORE HEATING
Microwave (1200 watt): Microwave cook times may vary depending on oven voltage.
NOTE: Film will slowly inflate while heating as steam builds up
- Remove tray from sleeve. Do not puncture film.
- FROM REFRIGERATED: Heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until heated thoroughly.
- FROM FROZEN: Heat in microwave on high for 3-4 minutes until heated thoroughly.
USE CAUTION WHEN OPENING.
Package may produce HOT steam after heating.
Do not place package in oven.
- Preheat oven to 350º F degrees.
- Remove label and film from tray, remove and place food into oven safe container.
- Heat 12-14 minutes.
SALMON, COOKED ISRAELI COUSCOUS, COOKED RED AND BROWN RICE, BASMATI RICE, RED AND YELLOW BELL PEPPERS, COOKED RED QUINOA, CARROTS, TOMATO, PEAS, BASIL, CANOLA OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF AUTOLYZED YEAST EXTRACT, CANE SUGAR, GARLIC POWDER, MOLASSES POWDER, MUSHROOM POWDER, ONION POWDER, RED AND GREEN BELL PEPPER POWDER, RICE FLOUR, ROASTED GARLIC, SALT, SHALLOTS, SPICES, TOMATO POWDER.
CONTAINS: WHEAT, SALMON