IMPORTANT! DO NOT PUNCTURE, CUT OR REMOVE FILM BEFORE HEATING
Microwave (1200 watt): Microwave cook times may vary depending on oven voltage.
NOTE: Film will slowly inflate while heating as steam builds up
- Remove tray from sleeve. Do not puncture film.
- FROM REFRIGERATED: Heat in microwave on high for 2-3 minutes until heated thoroughly.
- FROM FROZEN: Heat in microwave on high for 3-4 minutes until heated thoroughly.
USE CAUTION WHEN OPENING.
Package may produce HOT steam after heating.
Do not place package in oven.
- Preheat oven to 350º F degrees.
- Remove label and film from tray, remove and place food into oven safe container.
- Heat 12-14 minutes.
SALMON, COOKED BROWN RICE, SHELLED EDAMAME, CARROTS, RED BELL PEPPER, COOKED RED QUINOA, CANOLA OIL, CONTAINS LESS THAN 2% OF BROWN SUGAR, DEXTROSE, GARLIC POWDER, GREEN ONIONS, LEMONGRASS POWDER, NATURAL FLAVOR, ONIONS POWDER, PARSLEY, SALT, SPICES, SUGAR, TURMERIC (FOR SPICE & COLOR), BASMATI RICE, THAI SWEET CHILI (SUGAR, WATER, PICKLED RED CHILI, VINEGAR, GARLIC, SALT), THAI SWEET BASIL, SESAME OIL
CONTAINS: SOY, SALMON